<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

aiyooo.......i juz go through somebody blogger page.....n i find out that somebody ex bf is damm shit....i wander tat if i noe tat guy a....sure kena me pukul until the hand patah like the ppl cacat 1......wat the shit....when i read tis story.....veli angry o.....wat the shit guy.....i oso feel pity for the girl in the story.......


first time i post my stuff in my blog leh.....veli happy...hahaha....final is comin...bt not yet ready.....din do any revision yet o....sure die...bt i found out tat the final for the economic n accounting subject is quite easy o....coz the format is fixed...hahahaha....tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home