<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

happy birthday...hahaha
my birthday juz over..hahah
mandy...chong dien..fish...shery..choon wei...li kee...zheng ling...samantha...
thx...reali thx to u al.....is my first time i celebrate my birthday wit my best fren n buddy....
i reali appreciate...thx...thx...
n....
yuan shun...wei chong...lik woon....thx....thx....thx for coming....hahahah
n.......
my best buddy.....fu cai n wei loon.....
thx fu cai...u reali my best buddy....hahaha...
n...wei loon...thx for organize the party for me.....
i reali thx...no words can explain my feeling to u....
hahahahaa.........
thx....
thx u al....i reali happy....
life is fun....life is wonderful......do u ever enjoy life....if no...try to enjoy...is reali meaningfull n full of happiness n fun..hahahahah'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....hui ping.....hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home