<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Friday, January 05, 2007

hahaha...........finally......exam finish liao......hahahah
but dun noe y.......i not happy like last time when the final exam last paper finish............
haizzzzzzzz.................but......stil gt happy a bit lor..........hahaha

when i juz come bck ......reach my house.......go 2 my room.........n my mum ask.........whr u goin tis whole day.........when is ur exam........wat time......i say....my exam is on 3pm.....until...5pm......den.my mum ask again........whr r u goin tis whole day be4 u go fro exam ..............u go n play around at skol mah..........
when come to tis kind of question..........i m so angry bout it..........n i tel my mum bck...........tis morning........i go lib 2 study.......do revision........u think i play play around a........lsat time....when i in form 5 also like tat............u always ask.....y u so late juz come bck home.........paly play around at skol mah.,............hahahah........

my dear mother.........i m not goin 2 skol 2 play around.........seriously.........i go skol 2 do revision......y u stil cant believe me ler..............haizzz............

2day........actually i can go 2 celebrate wit my frens al.........but.......wat the shit...........hehe.........hv 2 fetch my mum go play play.........hahaha............juz kidding...........hv 2 fetch my mum go sumwhr else..........haha.........so sad.........

HAPPY HOLIDAY........WISH U AL HV A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY N ENJOY......TAKE CARE O........HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home