<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

heloo..........hahahah......finally i finish all the presentation liao........hahah

let me write my real story here.......not real lar.......is from my heart...

recently i face a lot problems.......n tat problem i dun noe whether can solve mah.....

hui ping........reali thank you.......i noe tat u gt a bit bo shong......but i represent my group......2 say......i m SORRY.......SORRY........SORRY........

although tat is my project....bt u hv 2 suffer like us.........SORRY......

i dun noe wat 2 do.........a person always doin the decision without think bout others........i reali dun noe wat 2 do........

guys remember.....think deeply be4 u do any decision..........think bout other difficulty......think bout others problems.........

now a day......the rock is veli gui......think bout others rock.......too.......hahahh

pls consider others be4 other ppl consider u.........is same as.....pls respect other be4 u get other respect u......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home