<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

heloo....

thx for my brother ....thx bro...thx coz u make my car alive bck...hahahha

today...haizz.. i found out tat the exam is coming soon...veli soonn.....y i stil cant find the mood to study ler......help me...haizz....

live ur life to the fullest everyday......den u wil always happy although u hv problems.....
guys....did u al watch a movie call (last holiday)......if not yet watch....better watch it...coz it is so meaningful.......hahahaha

wah...damm.....3 assignment.....mid term.......
how can ....so many works.....
but the onli things tat i noe is........al tis shit hv to finish by time...........
hahah...so.....nothing is diffuclt to do...is juz difficult for me to do..hahah...i remember tat.......

soli....wei loon....i noe tat ur bitrhday...u got a bit bu shuang.....juz wan to say soli.....
but thx....u...for making birthday party for me n hui ping........n for urself also...on tat day...hahha
thx....u...

i hv take my [decision].....i hv choose...i hv decide...y my mind stil cant control my feeelinh bout it...........damm shit......sumtime like tat..sumtime dun......[u] think wat......i hv no time to play wit [u] ler.....haizzz......

wish u al hv a great day.....enjoy.....n..hv fun.....

tata.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home