<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Friday, January 05, 2007

heloo..........1st day of de holiday............



to my xxx...........my feeling tel me tat u dun like 2 talk 2 me........dun like 2 c me around.........mayb u get sensitive bout IT........but i hope u can understand.........tat i truly wan 2 be ur xxx............i hope we can bck 2 our xxx n xxx relationship bck........but..........dun noe wat 2 say............i juz hope tat when 3rd sem start...........al wil be normal.......n.........we can bck 2 our xxx n xxx relationship.............

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger mandyals said…

    don worry, evrything wil be fine.. gambateh n good luck! hehe.. "she" wont care gua.. haha

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger JohnSon said…

    xiao yi xiao...mei shen me da bu liao...........

    i dun wan becoz of tat matter.....it break me n xxx relationship.......haizz.....tats y i cant feel happy in tis holiday lar.........hahaha........by the way.....thx....mandy

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger mandyals said…

    while im not sure t xxx tat u means is ur ex or somebody else... but i noe tat u can do it better n better.. haha... jus try ur best, u can make it! happy holidays too~ haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home