<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Saturday, January 27, 2007

sad.....happy.....sad again...

haiz...again is my problem again...when i was in sum place...hahha...cannot tell....i sms her sumthing bout tat place....got wat around de place.......in de morning.....

after one n de half day......den she juz reply me......i so happy....tat she reply my message.....but later .....when we play sms for a while onli....she din reply me liao......y ler........mayb she got sumthing 2 do gua..........

but.......i feel tat the relationship between me n her................is getting worse liao.........hahhahahaa.............i juz feel onli lar........

hahhaha..........hv 2 wait until when the time skol open liao.............if stil like tat...........like putting me in Alaska.......HAHAHAHAH.................i also dun noe wat 2 do,...........hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home