<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

3rd day.....of 3rd sem

hahahah.....come 2 de 3rd day of skoling liao....finally.....al de subject c de teacher face liao.....al de subject teacher is ok....except de miss cherri......walao.....damm bo shong wit her....cant wear slipper......wat de heck....damm ma fan.....hahahahah

2day....early morning.....12am sumthing....me n my few frens...play mahjong.......hahahah...walao....until 5am sumthing...i think gua.....den we al cant tahan liao.....den we terus slp at de floor......hahaha.....den....my fren mother wake us up n cook breakfast for us...but.....is ard 6am sumthing......so...i terus go bck........once i open de door...my starting 2 machine gun again......hehehehe................actually is quite funny........coz..while she make de breakfast for me.....de machine gun wont stop de.......but it stop until i sit in de car............hahahaha..............

u noe how much i lost.........almost rm30 liao........starting i got win sum.....u noe alr....when ppl start 2 win .....den cant stop liao..........hahahah....finally i lost.....hahaha

2day......damm sien....haha........dun noe wat 2 do...but later hv go out n find tanglung for my lovely father......coz i wan 2 buy for him 2 decorate de house.............hahahahh

so...take care o...guys....c ya...hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home