<<<~JOHNSON~>>>

heloo.....i m johnson...u can call me uncle lim...or...profesor...or even baby johnson or johnson baby....hahaha.....nothing special bout me....i m juz a guy...i juz be who i m.....

Saturday, January 27, 2007

first time in penang.........hahaha

me.....my mom........my sister....three of us take the nite trip......hahha......starting from 10pm in melaka.........goin 2 penang.........is my first time goin 2 penang/.......hahahaa............so happy......along de. way........al passanger is slp liao.......except me.....stl fresh n energy.......coz i dun wan 2 slp......once i slp....i wil miss seeing the terowong....sumwhr in perak i think........n i wan 2 c de penang brigde.............hahahahah...........

we reach penang at 6am sumthing..........den we wait in de bus station....until the counter open selling tiket for goin bck 2 mlk 1.........after tat........8 sumthing.....we go n take breakfast near de hotel......den .............long story.......hahahah

wat i think is fantastic is.....the trip or the bus goin bck 2 mlk..........hahahah........the bus driver onli use 5 hours from penang go 2 mlk.........is great.........in de whole journey........i din slp also..........hhahah..........the driver is great..........drive so fast.........hahaha.............i like it.....hahaa

when de bus reach at air keroh tol......the lady sit beside me talking 2 me....n we chatting until we reach the sentral..........hahaha.........i short de story......she say her son nw study in mmu also.....n he is taking mechanikal......hahaha.........if wrong spelling........soli o.....n she say....her son juz register......tis week...........ahhaha.........she is from penang......hahah.......i feel nervous n happy when chatting wit a mother.......hahaaha........she is so nice.......hahah..........but one thing i dun like is.............she eat char siu pao in de bas.......beside me.......walao.........make me so so so so hungry.......hahah..........hahahaha

n.....i buy my xin nian yi.....at thr also........hahah..........is quite cheap if compare 2 mlk.....penag cheaper than mlk around...rm 10 like tat.........is same pattern tat i c in mlk too.........hahahah........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home